Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
The Pearl Brewery is one of the coolest places you can visit in San Antonio. This brewery, established in 1883 and once home to Pabst beer, has recently been transformed from a historic brewery to a... Read More
The Pearl Brewery is one of the coolest places you can visit in San Antonio. This brewery, established in 1883 and once home to Pabst beer, has recently been transformed from a historic brewery to a thriving multi-use space where you can eat, shop, learn, work and live. The Pearl is situated next to the recent Riverwalk expansion, so you can catch a tour boat or walk from the Pearl all the way downtown, past the San Antonio Museum of Art and numerous artistic elements that have been carefully built into the landscape. You'll find fine dining to street food restaurants, a great coffee shop run by the Culinary institute and more. The Culinary Institute and the Aveda School have facilities at the Pearl and both are open to patrons. Every Saturday, the Pearl is host to an amazing Farmer's Market and has become a traditional Saturday event for locals.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Plan on going for dinner after a leisurely stroll on the north extension of the river walk."
- Holiday Attractions: "The seventh annual Tamales! Holiday Festival will return to Pearl on Saturday, December 3. This is the 7th annual celebration of culture, music and of course the delicious Tamal."
- Free Things to Do: "Plan on going for lunch or dinner... the restaurants here are some of the best San Antonio has to offer!"
- Sightseeing: "Plan on going for lunch or dinner â€" the restaurants here are some of the best San Antonio has to offer!"
- Historic Sites, Attractions near AT&T Center: "Plan on going for lunch or dinner â€“ the restaurants here are some of the best San Antonio has to offer!"
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Pearl has much to offer couples, from shopping to San Antonio's best bars, restaurants and environment.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The Pearl is one of the best places to shop, eat and enjoy the holiday festivities.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Pearl Brewery is the place to go, especially on Saturdays and Sundays to enjoy the festivities that take place at the Farmer's Market.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Pearl Brewery is a great place to get a snapshot of the local scene.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: The Pearl Brewery shows what one visionary can do to an old brewery.
- Best for Attractions near AT&T Center Because: The Pearl offers not only the best shopping experience in San Antonio, but some of the best restaurants.