200 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing, Free Things to Do, Historic Sites, Attractions near AT&T Center: "If it is a warm day, become a part of local culture by choosing a restaurant with an outdoor patio. Next, sip a margarita in the sunshine. Ask your server for chips and salsa to compliment your drink."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Make sure to take a river boat ride - it's not only romantic, but a great way to learn the history of the city."
- Holiday Attractions: "Make sure to get your parade tickets in advance."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The river walk offers more than downtown entertainment. You can hop on a boat and take it to the north extension or head south.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: There's no better place to get a sense of what this city is about!
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: You don't have to spend any money to enjoy this popular tourist area.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Riverwalk is the go to place for couples to enjoy a great meal, a few drinks and an unforgettable evening!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The river walk is the go-to spot for celebrating during the holidays for stunning food and spectacular lights.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: The river walk is one of the most popular historical sites in the city and should not be overlooked.
- Best for Attractions near AT&T Center Because: To get a full sense of what San Antonio is all about, the riverwalk is the place to be.