Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to... Read More
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to go to SeaWorld is for the animals and the animal-centric shows. They have dolphins and stingrays that you can "pet" if you are lucky enough for them to swim by you, a magnificent oceanarium filled with all sorts of creatures, including sharks and giant sea turtles. The shows are outstanding and include dolphins, Beluga whales and sea lions. Oh, and did we mention the penguins? Yes, there are penguins in Texas, if you can believe it!
- Mar - Dec
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Single Day - Ticket Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99;
Fun Card Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99
Platinum Passports $199.99
1 Year Pass $89.99
2 Year Pass $149.99
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: SeaWorld has some fabulous new additions to the park, including the only jet ski-style roller coaster. Hold on!
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: SeaWorld is one of the most popular attractions in Texas for a reason!
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This is the perfect choice for couples who can't leave home without the kids!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: SeaWorld always knows how to celebrate Christmas in style - with 5 million lights and even Rudolph for the kiddos.
- Best for Parks Because: Seaworld is a great place to beat the heat, especially in the Penguin exhibit!