1000 S St Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Best for Homestyle Because: Some people's comfort food is chicken fried steak and for others it's a big plate of Mexican food. You're welcome!
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: While more Mexican than Tex-Mex, Cascabel's is truly one of
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cascabel's chilaquiles are quite literally to-die-for, and a refreshing change from all the Tex-Mex!
- Best for Lunch Because: Cascabel has a great outdoor patio and authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Best for Mexican Because: Cascabel is a quaint little eatery with authentic interior Mexican food, a region of the country that is not often featured in San Antonio.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: Cascabel's is a little hidden gem that offers authentic Mexican cuisine in Southtown.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cascabel offers a naturally gluten-free menu as their tortillas are made traditionally with corn.