Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Blue Star Arts Complex is a hub of San Antonio's Southtown arts district. This expansive complex is home to art galleries, studios, a playhouse, commercial and residential space as well as the Blue... Read More
Blue Star Arts Complex is a hub of San Antonio's Southtown arts district. This expansive complex is home to art galleries, studios, a playhouse, commercial and residential space as well as the Blue Star Brewery, which is a fantastic place to go for lunch, dinner or just a brew out on the patio after a long day of sight-seeing. It's also part of the new riverwalk extension. Locals like to go bike riding on this section of the river. Blue Star Bike Shop is located next to the brewery and is a great way to spend the day with the family. With a beautiful view of the riverwalk and access to so many wonderful shops, this is a must-see destination while visiting San Antonio!
- Free Things to Do: "Go on the first Thursday of every month to avoid the crazy crowds on First Friday and get a first look at new art exhibits."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Blue Star is great place to grab lunch and walk around."
- Holiday Attractions, Sightseeing: "Check out the Brick on Sundays!"
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Blue Star is full of fun shops, restaurants and art galleries to explore.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Blue Star Arts Complex has some great restaurants, bars, shops and more, right next to the south end of the riverwalk.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The businesses at Blue Star will have all sorts of holiday-themed events throughout the month.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Foodies will love the Blue Star Brewery for its new Chef who has a love for local ingredients and handmade specialties.