Also Featured In
327 Mahachai Rd 327 Mahachai Rd 327
- Sun-Fri 3pm-2am
- Late Night, Homestyle, Street Food, Dusit's Best Restaurants: "Saochingchao is not well served by public transport. Best to take the Skytrain to Ratchathewi and then take a taxi along Petchaburi heading west. Or if visiting Khao San Rd, you can walk down Tanao south of Democracy Monument to reach the neighborhood."
- Best for Late Night Because: for the top pad kee mao "drunkards noodles" in town, Jay Fai is at the top of the list.
- Best for Homestyle Because: For no frills home style five star cooking, you cannot top Jae Fai
- Best for Street Food Because: For classic Bangkok fare, where the hi-society dine on the street, Jay Fai is one of a kind.
- Best for Dusit's Best Restaurants Because: For upscale street food, join the queue at legendary Jae Fai