Also Featured In
Zuma, the posh Japanese eatery with branches in London, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Miami, and Dubai, is just as successful at their Bangkok location, serving truly superb and creative Japanese cuisine.... Read More
Zuma, the posh Japanese eatery with branches in London, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Miami, and Dubai, is just as successful at their Bangkok location, serving truly superb and creative Japanese cuisine. Based on a traditional Japanese izakaya, yet with a very sophisticated and elegant twist, and designed by Noriyoshi Muramatsu, the renowned architect and design head of Tokyo's Studio Glitt, Zuma features some of Bangkok's freshest and most innovative Japanese cuisine, in an immaculately planned urban setting. Signature dishes include the gyuhire sumibiyaki karami zuke- spicy beef tenderloin with sesame, red chili and sweet soy, as well as the gindara saikyo misoyaki, a fine black cod marinated for 3 days in miso and served wrapped in a hoba leaf
- Japanese, Pathumwan's Best Restaurants, Group Friendly, Asian: "Absolutely not to be missed at Zuma is their unique signature cocktail, the "rhubabu," which combines rhubarb infused sake and vodka chilled at -42 along with passion fruit and served as a martini. Additionally, Zuma's outstanding wine cellar is stocked with over 1500 bottles of fine sake, wine, and champagne."
- Best for Japanese Because: For great fusion, and knockout signature Japanese dishes and drinks, Zuma is always in form.
- Best for Pathumwan's Best Restaurants Because: The "rhubabu" signature cocktail and the black cod marinated in miso are just a few reasons to visit this outstanding restaurant.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: For outstanding Japanese fusion in a warm environment, Zuma is a great choice.
- Best for Asian Because: Zuma combines great ambiance, fresh sashimi and other top Japanese favorites, and some of the best drink creations in Bangkok.