159 Ratchadamri Road
- Mon: Noon-3pm,; 6pm-3pm
- Tue-Sun: Noon-3pm,; 6pm-11pm
- Pathumwan's Best Restaurants, Group Friendly, Asian, Japanese: "Absolutely not to be missed at Zuma is their unique signature cocktail, the "rhubabu," which combines rhubarb infused sake and vodka chilled at -42 along with passion fruit and served as a martini. Additionally, Zuma's outstanding wine cellar is stocked with over 1500 bottles of fine sake, wine, and champagne."
- Best for Pathumwan's Best Restaurants Because: The "rhubabu" signature cocktail and the black cod marinated in miso are just a few reasons to visit this outstanding restaurant.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: For outstanding Japanese fusion in a warm environment, Zuma is a great choice.
- Best for Asian Because: Zuma combines great ambiance, fresh sashimi and other top Japanese favorites, and some of the best drink creations in Bangkok.
- Best for Japanese Because: For great fusion, and knockout signature Japanese dishes and drinks, Zuma is always in form.