Also Featured In
Siam Paragon is all about big. One of Asia's biggest malls, featuring a 15 theater multiplex cinema which includes Asia's largest screen, the Siam Ocean World, which is Southeast Asia's largest... Read More
Siam Paragon is all about big. One of Asia's biggest malls, featuring a 15 theater multiplex cinema which includes Asia's largest screen, the Siam Ocean World, which is Southeast Asia's largest aquarium, a bowling alley, a concert hall, and of course the gigantic multi-floor mall that is home to hundreds of luxury brand retail shops, car dealers, food court, and perhaps the best gourmet market in the kingdom. You can buy virtually any type of food here, from fresh imported seafood to gelato to fine wines from around the globe. The upstairs cinema includes an IMAX theater and stays open well past the mall closing hours.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Take the BTS Skytrain to Siam, and there is an entrance right into the mall."
- Best Shopping, Christmas Shopping, Downtown Shopping, Pathumwan's Best Shopping: "If coming or going to Petchaburi Road, take advantage of the little known free shuttle cart that runs from the west side entrance of Siam Paragon up past the Kempinski Hotel and out just shy of Petchaburi, with Panthip Plaza a short stroll up the street. The free shuttle runs until 6pm."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: With its Gourmet Market and Food Court and fancy multiplex cinema, Siam Paragon is a Bangkok standout.
- Recommended as Best Shopping, Pathumwan's Best Shopping Because: With its Gourmet Market and Food Court and fancy multiplex cinema, Siam Paragon is Bangkok's best mall.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Besides being Thailand's premiere mall, Siam Paragon has Christmas gifts of all sizes and shapes.
- Best for Downtown Shopping Because: For its heart of the city location and incredible food court, Siam Paragon always wins.