Also Featured In
02 630 3486
- Daily Noon-9:30pm
- Best Restaurants, Thai, Best Value, Sathorn's Best Restaurants, Bangrak's Best Restaurants: "Isaan cuisine is big on larb, which often translates on menus as salad, yet larbs usually consist of fried meat or fish, which is then combined with kaffir lime, garlic, chilies, lemongrass, mint, and roast rice powder to create an exquisite burst of flavors, usually eaten with copious amounts of sticky rice."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For unpretentious knockout isaan food, head to Baan Som Tam
- Best for Thai Because: For Bangkok's freshest Isaan cuisine, look no further than Baan Som Tam.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: For the freshest vegetables and simple, spicy Isaan fare, Baan Som Tam is a winner.
- Best for Sathorn's Best Restaurants Because: Baan Som Tam has some of the freshest ingredients and tasty simple cooking in the city.
- Best for Bangrak's Best Restaurants Because: Good Indian food at top value keeps the Indian Hut crowded night after night.