Also Featured In
Recently awarded by Michelin's Bangkok Guide with a star, Nahm, run by master Chef David Thompson lives up to its billing by serving some of the best food one can find in Bangkok. The restaurant is... Read More
Recently awarded by Michelin's Bangkok Guide with a star, Nahm, run by master Chef David Thompson lives up to its billing by serving some of the best food one can find in Bangkok. The restaurant is renowned for authentic Thai food made with the highest quality ingredients, and Thompson, while a foreigner, knows Thai cuisine inside out. While it's worth the splurge, some folks just aren't ready to fork out for a fancy dinner, which is all the more reason to take advantage of the fact that Nahm is now open for lunch. You can try the set menu which features 3 mains and 3 canapes along with dessert for only 1600 baht++. The kanom jeen rice noodles served with a choice of curries are fabulous, and the blue swimmer crab and pickled garlic on rice cakes is divine. Lunch is served from 12-2.
- Restaurants with Michelin Stars, Lunch, Best Restaurants: "The set lunch is the best option to sample Nahm's wide offerings. Reservations are an absolute must here."
- Thai, Sathorn's Best Restaurants, Asian: "The set dinners and lunches are the best option to sample Nahm's wide offerings. Reservations are an absolute must here."
- Best for Restaurants with Michelin Stars Because: For authentic fine Thai food of the highest quality, Nahm is a Michelin-starred staple.
- Best for Lunch Because: For 5 star Michelin food, Nahm is Bangkok's leading Thai restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: for Asia's only Top 50 World Restaurants entry, Nahm is a starred attraction.
- Best for Thai Because: Only Thai restaurant in the world to make Restaurant Magazine's "top 50."
- Best for Sathorn's Best Restaurants Because: The only Thai restaurant to make the Top 50 Restaurants in the World list and the superb cooking make Nahm a top choice.
- Best for Asian Because: The only Thai restaurant to be included in prestigious Restaurant Magazine's Top 50 Restaurants in the World and some superb cuisine in a lovely setting.