Edinburgh, EH99 1SP
0131 348 5000
- April to September (Apr - Sep): Mon, Fri 10am-5:30pm; Sat 11am-5:30pm
- October to March (Oct - Mar): Mon, Fri 10am-4pm; Sat 11am-5:30pm
- Best Attractions & Activities, Sightseeing, Free Things to Do: "The Debating Chamber is a fascinating space and not to be missed. You can even get a free ticket to visit the Debating Chamber and listen in to a debate when parliament is in session. Make sure you request a ticket in advance to avoid disappointment."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Scottish Parliament offers an insight into the government of modern Scotland.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Even if you don't have time for the full tour, the Scottish Parliament is a fascinating building well worth exploring.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: For a fascinating insight into the inner workings of the Scottish Parliament take one of their informative tours.