Also Featured In
Care to emerge yourself in Seattle art without leaving your hotel? Hotel Max is your spot. There are more than 350 original works of art throughout this modern and hip boutique hotel. Of course,... Read More
Care to emerge yourself in Seattle art without leaving your hotel? Hotel Max is your spot. There are more than 350 original works of art throughout this modern and hip boutique hotel. Of course, you'll want to head out at some point. A short walk in either direction takes guests either up to eclectic nightlife in the Capitol Hill neighborhood or to downtown to the landmarks and destinations there. In addition to its art, Hotel Max is known for sincere and friendly service, its brand-new Sub Pop floor and a daily, free craft beer hour in the lobby. Amenities include high-speed wireless internet, a 24-hour fitness center and room service provided by on-site restaurant Miller's Guild. Luxurious bedding comes complete with a pillow menu. The hotel is pet-friendly, with a maximum weight limit of 75 pounds and a fee of $45. Valet parking is available. A pet fee is required.
620 Stewart Street
Seattle, WA 98101
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Hotel Max brings a modern, hip vibe to boutique lodging. Enjoy Asian-fusion fare at Red Fin restaurant.
- Best for Hotels near KeyArena at Seattle Center Because: The art-centric Hotel Max Seattle is known for it's sincere, friendly service.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: Hotel Max is a boutique hotel just six blocks from Pike Place Market. Highlights include a nontraditional art gallery that wows guests from the get-go.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Hotel Max offers downtown comfort and style, enjoyed within its art-covered walls.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: At art-centric Hotel Max, guests who arrive with furry friend, find their room decked with a pet bed and bowls, plus other pampering perks.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Hotel Max emerges Seattle guests in a world of art and luxury--in the heart of downtown.