Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Triple Door
Located in Seattle's historic Mann Building in the heart of downtown, this intimate and sophisticated, award-winning music and dinner theatre occupies the renovated space that formerly housed the... Read More
Located in Seattle's historic Mann Building in the heart of downtown, this intimate and sophisticated, award-winning music and dinner theatre occupies the renovated space that formerly housed the Embassy Theater (originally a 1920s vaudeville house). The Mainstage, downstairs on the lower level, is an intimate candlelit spot with state-of-the-art sound and booths that offer clear sight lines to the stage. An Asian-fusion menu is provided by adjacent Wild Ginger restaurant, and the same cuisine can be enjoyed upstairs in the Musicquarium Lounge. In this upstairs lounge-like space, live music, DJ sets and a stellar happy hour menu have become legendary around town.
- Best Nightlife, Live Music: "If you like sitting during a show and enjoying a good view, be sure to purchase a ticket that guarantees a seat. Standing-room-only clientele are routinely relegated to the fringes of the room."
- Happy Hour, Early Entertainment: "The Musicquarium Lounge features happy hour specials from 4 to 6 p.m., seven days a week, and from 9 p.m. to midnight, Sunday-Thursday."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Enjoy intimate performances at downtown's Triple Door--an award-winning music and dinner theater that features Asian-fusion fare from Wild Ginger.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: The Triple Door's Musicquarium offers daily happy hour deals that are often accompanied by live music.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: The Triple Door features amazing talents that often play early sets, plus delicious food and a lounge that hosts free music most nights.
- Best for Live Music Because: The Triple Door offers quality music in an enjoyable setting; think seats, servers and food and drinks that can flow throughout the performance.