Also Featured In
Ahoy matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Argosy Cruises offers... Read More
Ahoy matey! One of this city's best features? All of its beautiful bodies of water. So one of the best ways to experience this city? Well, come on abroad and see for yourself! Argosy Cruises offers this scenic Lake Washington tour that leaves from the public docks at Marina Park in Kirkland. The relaxing cruise highlights stunning scenery and includes interesting tidbits about the area's history and most famous residents. Snacks and beverages are available onboard, and free parking is available in Peter Kirk Municipal Library garage. Argosy also offers a variety of wonderful cruises departing from downton Seattle.
- Mar-Early Jun: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Early Jun-Labor Day: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 3:30pm
- Labor Day-Mid Oct: Mon-Fri 1:30pm; Sat-Sun 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Mid-Oct-Late Nov: Fri-Sun 1:30pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Adult $30.50; Senior $27; Child (5-12) $10.25
- Romantic Things to Do: "Book an overnight adventure at Heathman Hotel (and enjoy their on-site restaurant Trellis)--where Northwest luxury shines, located a short walk from KIrkland's waterfront."
- Holiday Attractions: "Throughout the holidays, also enjoy festive, seasonal dinners at Heathman Hotel and Trellis Restaurant, as well as indulgent afternoon teas served throughout the season."
- Sightseeing, Beaches: "If you own an Entertainment Book, have a look inside for Argosy coupons."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Take a staycation in Kirkland; lodge in the welcoming, NW-chic Heathman Hotel, dine on tasty farm-to-table fare at Trellis Restaurant and enjoy a scenic cruise.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Celebrate the season in Kirkland with Winterfest (November 26), Christmas cruises throughout the season and delicious, festive meals served at Heathman Hotel and Trellis Restaurant.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Argosy Cruises offers a scenic Lake Washington tour that pushes off from Kirkland (among other destinations). Enjoy a relaxing, narrated ride.
- Best for Beaches Because: View beaches from a water perspective, abroad the Lake Washington Cruise that pushes off from Kirkland.