Also Featured In
From Seattle's downtown waterfront, it takes only 35 minutes to arrive at Bainbridge Island. Along the way, you can enjoy all the wonderful sights that make Seattle such a unique city (the ferry ride... Read More
From Seattle's downtown waterfront, it takes only 35 minutes to arrive at Bainbridge Island. Along the way, you can enjoy all the wonderful sights that make Seattle such a unique city (the ferry ride itself is worth the journey!). The snowcapped Olympic Mountains, Seattle's skyline and the eastern view of Mount Rainier are all points of interest along the way. (It's also fun to watch all the car and bike commuters onboard.) Peak season is early May through mid-October. Once on Bainbridge Island, it's easy to walk to a quaint "downtown" strip that features some shops, eateries and coffee spots. The island also features wineries, an organic distillery and other popular destinations.
- From Seattle: Mon-Fri 5:30am-1:35am; Sat-Sun 6:10am-2:10am
- From Bainbridge Island: Mon-Fri 4:45am-12:55am; Sat-Sun 5:20am-1:25am
- Regular Passenger Fare Adult $6.90; Senior (65+) $3.45; Child (6-18) $5.55
Vehicle and Driver Fare $14.85; Senior (65+) $13.10
Motorcycle and Driver Fare $6.45
Bicycle Surcharge $1
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Cruise the steely gray waters of Seattle for a romantic island adventure, which is even a fun day trip option from downtown Seattle.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Bainbridge Island Ferry whisks passengers across to a magical day-tip destination, but the ferry ride itself is worth the journey!
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Bainbridge Island Ferry offers stunning views and another inside glimpse at local culture. The ride itself is worth the journey!