Also Featured In
These vibrant cafes in the U District and also West Seattle are set in a warm Southwestern decor; their mission is "to provide delicious organic sustenance for a wide variety of needs and individual... Read More
These vibrant cafes in the U District and also West Seattle are set in a warm Southwestern decor; their mission is "to provide delicious organic sustenance for a wide variety of needs and individual tastes." The venue is proudly certified organic--and are 90-97% organic throughout the entire year. They feature a daily raw foods menu, composed of fresh organic produce, organic nuts, seeds, spices and oils the menu changes often and with the seasons. They also offer vegan sandwiches, several daily hot vegan soups, rice and quinoa bowls and a daily selection of vegan and wheat/gluten-free baked goods. Loyal customers also return for the "living juice," wheatgrass and smoothies.
- Best for Cafés Because: These vibrant cafes in the U District and West Seattle are set in warm Southwestern-inspired environments; the eateries serve organic food that's fresh and seasonal.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Chaco Canyon Cafe remains 90-97% organic throughout the year, luring health-conscious diners to its warm and welcoming Southwestern-themed spaces.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: In a welcoming space, Chaco Canyon Cafe provides delicious and health-conscious eats from raw foods to organic, seasonal dishes.
- Best for Restaurants near Husky Stadium Because: Offset those stadium snacks with wholesome, healthful food at the U District's Chaco Canyon. Enjoy vegan menu options and a warm Southwestern decor.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Chaco Canyon offers healthful, organic food in a bright, southwest environment. Gluten-free goodies rule the dessert menu!