Also Featured In
Start your day with piping-hot fresh coffee, and accompany it with any of the wonderful breads, cakes or pastries served at Macrina Bakery. Meet with friends and plan your day, or spend some quality... Read More
Start your day with piping-hot fresh coffee, and accompany it with any of the wonderful breads, cakes or pastries served at Macrina Bakery. Meet with friends and plan your day, or spend some quality alone time reading the morning news; the friendly staff and cozy, welcoming cafe atmosphere at any of the locations (Belltown, McGraw or SoDo) provide pleasant surroundings in which to enjoy the freshly-baked, amazing fare whipped up in the cafe kitchen. Try gems like the brioche egg sandwich, housemade granola parfait or cafe quiche, with a rotating selection of seasonal ingredients. (Come for the delectable weekend brunch, too!)
- Breakfast: "Can't decide? Try tea or coffee with one of their Morning Glory muffins. If your sweet tooth is a late riser, try the Parmesan Rosemary Ham biscuit."
- Cafés, Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "Check out the basket of discounted, day-old baked goods to take for the road!"
- Dessert: "I recommend either the lemon sour cherry cheesecake or the chocolate cranberry poundcake. The combination of sweet and tart tastes is really great with a hot cup of coffee or your favorite tea."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Macrina Bakery serves fresh and seasonal breakfast items at all of its locations--inside welcoming cafe spaces.
- Best for Cafés Because: Macrina Bakery & Cafe delights with its coffee drinks, accompanied by a variety of freshly-baked cakes, artisanal breads and pastries. (Small meals are served, too.)
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: This welcoming cafe offers an art-filled space, tasty coffee drinks and gluten-free goodies ranging from biscuits to cupcakes.
- Best for Dessert Because: Macrina Bakerys offers a wide variety of frehsly-baked cakes, artisanal breads and pastries, perfect for accompanying your cup of joe.