Winners in the 10Best Readers’ Choice Category of Best Iconic American Attractions have just been announced after a four-week voting period ended earlier this week. The winners are as follows:
- Graceland - Memphis, TN
- Mount Rushmore - Keystone, SD
- National Civil Rights Museum - Memphis, TN
- Grand Canyon - Williams, AZ
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - New York, NY
- Las Vegas Strip - Las Vegas, NV
- 9/11 Memorial - New York, NY
- Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco, CA
- The Alamo - San Antonio, TX
- Cable Cars - San Francisco, CA
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winners. The category’s original nominees were carefully chosen by a panel of experts, and then voted on by the public. The contest was promoted on 10Best and USA TODAY.
A new Readers’ Choice contest category launched this week. To vote for Iconic American Streets please go to http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/iconic-american-streets/. The public can vote once a day, within each live category.
10Best is a stand-alone travel website owned by USA TODAY Travel Media Group. To read more about the 10Best Readers’ Choice travel award contest, visit http://www.10best.com/awards/travel.