1. Where would you prefer to spend your time?
- A beach
- A river
2. Which geologic feature excites you most?
3. Which wildlife would you most like to see?
- Bald eagles
- Anything that lives under the sea
- Moose, elk and other mammals you might find on the wall of a bar
- Bears, cats and other things that could eat me
4. What type of accommodation do you prefer?
- I need a roof over my head, but nothing fancy
- I want a view of the park and a minifridge, or I'm not going
- I'll stay in a tent, but I need a few basic amenities
- I'll sleep anywhere, as long as I see more stars than people
5. There are no roads and the only way to access the park is via plane or boat.
- Where do I sign up?
- I'm staying home. Have fun!
6. Where in the country would you like to go?
- Eastern U.S.
- Western U.S.
- Makes no difference to me
- The more remote the better!
7. What sounds like the most appealing way to spend a day?
- Taking it easy and looking at all the pretty nature
- Anything moderately active will do
8. Choose your own adventure:
- Rock climbing
- Scuba diving
- Anything that gets my adrenaline going
- Can't we just sit and look at the pretty nature?
9. Wildlife viewing is the most important part of visiting a national park.
10. How long would you like to spend at the park?
- I just want to stop for a few hours, see it and move on
- At least three to four days
- A week or more
- I want to go get lost for awhile
- A night, maybe two
11. What's your ideal ecosystem?