We know ... you already have too many apps on your phone. But these 10 extremely useful apps help users hack travel, taking the stress out of vacationing and making them well worth the space on your phone. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. TripIt - This app automatically creates a master itinerary for your travels from your hotel, flight and dinner reservation confirmation emails.
2. PackPoint - This free packing list organizer helps you plan and organize exactly what you'll need for any type of trip.
3. HERE WeGo - You'll never get lost with HERE WeGo, a navigation app with downloadable city maps for turn-by-turn navigation without using up your data.
4. LiveTrekker - LiveTrekker lets you record travel experiences and share interesting places by tracking your location with your phone's GPS.
5. Expensify - If you travel frequently for business (or simply want to keep tabs on your travel budget), Expensify will help you do so.
6. BringFido - This database includes 25,000 pet-friendly hotels, restaurants and attractions worldwide, so your four-legged friend can come along.
7. GasBuddy - Perfect for road trips, GasBuddy finds the cheapest fuel prices in the area, no matter where you are.
8. Google Translate - This app not only translates text, it also features visual translation capabilities with the help of your camera.
9. Hopper - Hopper helps you save money by suggesting the cheapest times to fly (and purchase your tickets).
10. WhatsApp - This free messaging app helps travelers stay in contact with friends and family, even from another country.