Winners in the 10Best Readers’ Choice New Media Award for Best Couples Travel Blogger have just been announced after a four-week voting period ended earlier this week. The winners are as follows:
- Mike and Luci (1000 Fights)
- Dave and Deb (The Planet D)
- Frank and Nicole (Wondernuts)
- Bret and Mary (Green Global Travel)
- Heather and Donny (Turtles Travel)
- Jeff and Marina (Latitude 34)
- Jeremy and Angie (Living the Dream)
- Dan and Audrey (Uncornered Market)
- Tony and Thomas (Contemporary Nomad)
- Karen and Eric (Trans-Americas Journey)
A panel of experts picked 20 initial nominees, and winners were then determined by popular vote. Experts Melanie Wynne (Travels with Two), Kari Haugeto (Away is Home) and Betsy and Warren Talbot (Married with Luggage) were chosen based on their extensive experience in social media and focus on traveling as a couple.
It was a tight race throughout the month of voting. Additional nominees included Akila and Patrick (The Road Forks), Beth and Gaz (Enjoy the Journey), Beth and Randy (Beers and Beans), Christy and Scott (Ordinary Traveler), Erica and Shaun (Over Yonderlust), Gordy and Paula (Contented Traveller), Josh and Caroline (Traveling 9 to 5), Matt and Deborah (Travel with a Mate), Nicole and Gary (Culture Addict / History Nerd), and Simon and Erin (Never Ending Voyage).
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winners. The contest was promoted on 10Best and USA TODAY. Upcoming New Media Awards include Best Budget Travel Blogger, Best Travel and Food Blogger, Best Business Travel Blogger, and Best Hiking and Outdoors Blogger.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo