Winners in the 10Best Readers’ Choice New Media Award for Best Travel and Food Blogger have just been announced after a four-week voting period ended earlier this week. The winners are as follows:
- Lindsay Anderson and Dana VanVeller (FEAST)
- Cameron Stauch (A Global Kitchen)
- Cristina Sciarra (The Roaming Kitchen)
- Ayngelina Brogan (Bacon is Magic)
- Rachelle Lucas (The Travel Bite)
- Joanna Hutchins (Accidental Epicurean)
- Kim Pham and Philip Shen (Behind the Food Carts)
- Jessica Rigg (Lonely Palate)
- Andi Fisher (Misadventures with Andi)
- Mike Sutter (Fed Man Walking)
A panel of experts picked 20 initial nominees, and winners were then determined by popular vote. Experts Jason Anello (Forking Tasty), Jodi Ettenberg (Legal Nomads), Brian Freedman (Drink Me), Akila McConnell (The Road Forks) and Kim Sunée (Kim Sunée) were chosen based on their extensive experience in social media and focus on epicurean travel.
It was a tight race throughout the month of voting. Additional nominees included Nelson Carvalheiro (Nelson Carvalheiro Blog), Karen Coates (Rambling Spoon), Andrea Gentl (Hungry Ghost Food and Travel), Adam Goldberg (A Life Worth Eating), Melissa Kronenthal (The Traveler's Lunchbox), Patti Londre (Worth the Whisk), Aiste Miseviciute (LUXEAT), Scott and Laura Rosen (Eat Your World), Danielle Rubi-Dentzel (The Trail of Crumbs), and Mayssam Samaha (Will Travel For Food).
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winners. The contest was promoted on 10Best and USA TODAY. Upcoming New Media Awards include Best Business Travel Blogger, Best Hiking and Outdoors Blogger, Best Travel Photography Blogger and Best Traveling Vagabond Blogger.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo