Fourth of July, Independence Day, America's Birthday – whatever you call it, July 4 celebrations have become a summer pastime that involves fireworks, flags and time spent outdoors. We asked our team of 10Best Local Experts to nominate their favorite 4th of July festivals from coast to coast, and for the past four weeks, our readers have been voting daily for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best 4th of July Festival are as follows:
- Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration - Brunswick, Ga.
- Bristol Fourth of July - Bristol, R.I.
- Fair St. Louis - St. Louis
- Addison Kaboom Town! - Addison, Texas
- Let Freedom Sing! July 4 in Music City - Nashville
- Big Bay Boom July 4th Fireworks Show - San Diego
- Old Fashioned 4th - Oak Harbor, Wash.
- 4th of July Extravaganza - Grand Lake, Colo.
- Ralphie's Independence Day Blast - Boulder, Colo.
- Lights on the Lake Fireworks - Lake Tahoe, Calif./Nev.
Other nominated festivals included AC 4th of July Fireworks, Bend's Old Fashioned July 4th Festival & Pet Parade, Harborfest & Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular, Go 4th on the River in New Orleans, Highlands Independence Day Celebration, Macy's 4th of July Fireworks, National Mall Fourth of July Celebration, San Francisco's 4th of July Celebration at The PIER, Sonoma's Old-Fashioned 4th of July Parade & Celebration and Wawa Welcome America! in Philadelphia.
Congrats to all our winning festivals. Happy Independence Day!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo