Free flights, no baggage fees, upgrades and priority boarding–these are among the rewards for spending on a good airline co-branded credit card. 10Best editors teamed up with a panel of miles-and-points experts to nominate the best on the market for American travelers, based on perks, redemption rates and other benefits. Our readers then voted for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airline Co-Branded Credit Card are as follows:
- Allegiant World Mastercard
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Card
- Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card
- United Explorer Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Card
- United MileagePlus Club Card
- Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles from American Express
- Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite - Mastercard
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning credit cards!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo