Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
Free flights, no baggage fees, upgrades and priority boarding–these are among the rewards for spending on a good airline co-branded credit card. 10Best editors teamed up with a panel of miles-and-points experts to nominate the best on the market for American travelers, based on perks, redemption rates and other benefits. These are the cards our readers voted the best.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airline Co-Branded Credit Card are as follows:
- Allegiant World Mastercard
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Card
- JetBlue Plus Card
- United Explorer Card
- Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card
- United Club Infinite Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Card
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning cards!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo