Phil's BBQ Wins Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere
Cafeteria 15L, Timber Ridge, Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill and Dallas Cowboys Club also winners
Travel can be stressful, and trying to find elbow room in a crowded food court doesn't help. These 10 bars and restaurants are a hit with travelers thanks to their atmosphere – design details and layouts that promote relaxation and make you forget you're at the airport.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere are as follows:
- Phil's BBQ - San Diego International Airport
- Cafeteria 15L - Sacramento International Airport
- Timber Ridge - Reno–Tahoe International Airport
- Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill - McCarran International Airport
- Dallas Cowboys Club - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- 42nd St. Oyster Bar - Raleigh–Durham International Airport
- ICE Dishes & Drinks - Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Shoyu - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- Deep Blue Sushi - John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Silver Diner - Baltimore-Washington International Airport
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had three weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo