Whether laying over or waiting on a delayed flight, it's always nice to have somewhere comfortable to pass the time at the airport. These 10 airport bars and restaurants, voted the best in North America by 10Best and USA TODAY readers, excel in the atmosphere arena, making them ideal options for spending an hour or two pre-flight.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere are as follows:
- Saison - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Whisky River - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Globe@YVR - Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Publican Tavern - Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Fetta - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Dook's Place - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (MSY)
- 42nd St. Oyster Bar - Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Timber Ridge - Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- Local Tavern - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Caps Beer Garden - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo