Summer House Santa Monica wins Best Airport Bar/Restaurant Atmosphere
Five Borough Food Hall at JFK takes second place
Whether laying over or waiting on a delayed flight, it's always nice to have somewhere comfortable to pass the time at the airport. These 10 airport bars and restaurants excel in the atmosphere arena, making them ideal options for spending an hour or two pre-flight.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere are as follows:
- Summer House Santa Monica - Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Five Borough Food Hall - John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Second Bar + Kitchen - Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Umaizushi - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- Cat Cora's Taproom - Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Kaedama - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Casavana - Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL)
- Lift Bar and Grill - Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Bam Bam - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- RumFish Grill - Tampa International Airport (TPA)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo