Vino Volo, Minnibar, Lucky Streak Lounge and Javi's also winners
A warm smile, professional demeanor and knowledge about the product – good customer service can go a long way toward alleviating travel stress and making the airport experience more enjoyable. These 10 airport bars and restaurants – nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted to the top by USA TODAY 10Best readers – offer top-notch service to their customers.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Wait Staff are as follows:
- Bar Symon - Pittsburgh International Airport
- Vino Volo - Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Minnibar - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- Lucky Streak Lounge - McCarran International Airport
- Javi's - John Wayne Airport
- Montana's Front Porch - Edmonton International Airport
- Kapnos Taverna - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Jet Rock Bar & Grille - Philadelphia International Airport
- Phillips Seafood - Newark Liberty International Airport
- Lark Creek Grill - San Francisco International Airport
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had three weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo