LoLo American Kitchen & Craft Bar named Best Airport Bar
Reilly's Irish Pub at LAX takes second place
There's nothing quite like a cold craft beer, glass of local wine or creative cocktail to make time spent waiting for a flight fly by. These 10 airport bars, nominated by Airport Revenue News (ARN) and voted the best in North America by 10Best readers, serve stellar drinks in relaxed atmospheres alongside excellent food.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar are as follows:
- LoLo American Kitchen & Craft Bar - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Reilly’s Irish Pub - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Prospect Hill Brewhouse - Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)
- Beerhive - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vino Volo - Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Pour Bar - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Bar Symon - Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Flying Dog Tap House - Baltimore/Washington Intl. Airport (BWI)
- Book & Bourbon Southern Kitchen - Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- Casa Noble - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo