Long Beach Airport Wins Best Airport for Dining Two Years in a Row!
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport takes second place
Eating at the airport doesn't mean you're stuck with bland, overpriced food. At least not at these 10 airports, nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted on by USA TODAY 10Best readers as having the best food concessions programs in North America.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport for Dining are as follows:
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airports.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo