San Diego International Airport voted runner-up
A little retail therapy can make hours spent waiting at an airport fly by. Airport Revenue News nominated 15 airports with top notch retail programs, offering travelers a wide range of shopping options on either side of security. For the past four weeks, our readers voted daily for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport for Shopping are as follows:
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airports.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo