Phoenix Sky Harbor International takes second place
A little retail therapy can make hours spent waiting at an airport fly by. Airport Revenue News has nominated 15 airports with top notch retail programs, offering travelers a wide range of shopping options on either side of security. For the last four weeks, 10Best readers have been voting for their favorites, and the results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport for Shopping are as follows:
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airports.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo