Copeland's Gourmet Kitchen, Modern Market, Shula Burger and Salt Lick top finishers
Air travelers don't always have time for a sit-down meal while waiting to board a flight. These 10 airport grab-and-go options – voted the best by USA TODAY 10Best readers – provide busy travelers with delicious meals on the fly.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Grab-And-Go Dining are as follows:
- Garrett Popcorn Shops - Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Copeland's Gourmet Kitchen - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Modern Market - Denver International Airport
- Shula Burger - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Salt Lick - Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Lemonade - Los Angeles International Airport
- Boccone Trattoria - Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Food Network Kitchen - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Icebox Cafe - Miami International Airport
- Farmers Market - Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had three weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo