There's not always time for a proper sit-down meal at the airport. When you're hungry but pressed for time before takeoff, these 10 grab-and-go restaurants are a welcome sight.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Grab-and-Go Dining are as follows:
- Phil’s B.B.Q. - San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Napa Farms Market - San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Modern Market - Denver International Airport (DEN)
- The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck - Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- Casavana - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL)
- Melange Bakery Chocolatier - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Blue Window - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Food Network Kitchen - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- Lemonade - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Cava Mezze Grill - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo