One of the best ways of experiencing a destination is through its food. These 10 airport restaurant, nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted the best in North America by 10Best readers, bring favorite local flavors right to hungry passengers.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Local / Regional Dining are as follows:
- Harry & Izzy's Steakhouse - Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Pink's Pizza - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Cask & Larder - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Pappasito's Cantina - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Lemonade - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Legal Sea Foods - Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Root Down - Denver International Airport (DEN)
- One Flew South - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)
- Anthony’s - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Matt's Big Breakfast - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo