One of the best ways of experiencing a destination is through its food. These 10 airport restaurant bring favorite local flavors right to hungry passengers.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Local / Regional Dining are as follows:
- Hubcap Grill & Beer Yard - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Cask & Larder - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Obrycki's Restaurant & Bar - Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Twist by Roger Mooking - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Tortas Frontera - Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Casavana - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL)
- One Flew South - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- Root Down - Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Local Tavern - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Bar Symon - Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo