Hudson News/Discover, Relay, The Washington Informer and 7-Eleven also winners
Whether you're in search of a good airplane read, need an aspirin to kill a headache or simply want a quick pre-flight snack, these 10 airport shops, nominated as the best newsstands and travel essentials by Airport Revenue News and voted to the top by USA TODAY 10Best readers, have you covered with a range of travel essentials.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Newsstand / Travel Essential are as follows:
- North Loop Market - Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Hudson News/Discover - San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Relay - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- The Washington Informer - Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- 7-Eleven - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Air Essentials - Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Shellis News - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)
- Univision - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Texas Monthly News - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Hudson - John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo