The best travel gifts and souvenirs encompass the spirit of the destinations where they were purchased. These 10 airport shops, nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted the best in North America by 10Best and USA TODAY readers, excel with their selection of regional and local merchandise.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Shop for Local Merchandise are as follows:
- Gallery Eppley - Eppley International Airport (OMA)
- Savannah Candy Kitchen - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)
- Black and Gold - Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Disney Earport - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Uptown Minnesota - Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- The Shoppes at Ocean Drive - Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Nashville Star - Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Billy Bob’s Texas - Dallas Love Field (DAL)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo