Savannah's Candy Kitchen named Best Airport Shop for Local Merchandise
Timberline, Distillery District Marketplace, Utah! and The Shoppes at Ocean Drive also winners
The best travel gifts and souvenirs encompass the spirit of the destinations where they were purchased. These 10 airport shops excel with their selection of regional and local merchandise.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Shop for Local Merchandise are as follows:
- Savannah's Candy Kitchen - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- Timberline - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Distillery District Marketplace - Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- Utah! - Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- The Shoppes at Ocean Drive - Miami International Airport (MIA)
- The Smithsonian Museum Store - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Disney's Earport - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Austin Warehouse District - Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Billy Bob’s Texas - Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- Made in Oregon - Portland International Airport (PDX)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo