Longer layovers at the airport don't have to be a drag, especially when you can use that extra time to dine at one of these 10 sitdown restaurants, nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted as the best in North America by 10Best Readers.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Sitdown Dining are as follows:
- Osteria by Fabio Viviani - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Gott’s Roadside - San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- R&R Seafood Bar - Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Whitetail Bistro - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Cask & Larder - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- The Mustard Seed BBQ - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL)
- CLASSIFIED - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- The Country Cat - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Mezza Mediterranean Grille - Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Hugo's Cocina - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo