Mackinac Island winner offers historic appeal and a charming setting
We're not sure which is more appealing: being in a stunningly beautiful place, or not having to think about money once you arrive. The combo of the two is a winning recipe for a relaxing vacation.
The top 10 winners in the category Best All-Inclusive Resort are as follows:
- Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island, Mich.
- The Lodge at Woodloch - Hawley, Penn.
- The Ranch at Rock Creek - Philipsburg, Mont.
- Magee Homestead - Saratoga, Wyo.
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay - Port St. Lucie, Fla.
- Migis Lodge - South Casco, Maine
- Lake Austin Spa Resort - Austin
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa - Tucson
- Triple Creek Ranch - Darby, Mont.
- The Resort at Paws Up - Greenough, Mont.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning all-inclusive resorts!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo