Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
North America is home to more than 400 amusement parks and attractions attracting some 375 million visitors annually, according to the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. That's an overwhelming number of options when faced with planning that perfect family vacation.
To narrow things down, we asked our readers to vote for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Amusement Park are as follows:
- Silver Dollar City - Branson, Mo.
- Cedar Point - Sandusky, Ohio
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Williamsburg
- Kings Island - Mason, Ohio
- Busch Gardens Tampa - Tampa
- Dollywood - Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Knoebels - Elysburg, Penn.
- Kennywood - West Mifflin, Penn.
- Knott's Berry Farm - Buena Park, Calif.
- Hersheypark - Hershey, Penn.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning parks!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo