A perfect day on the slopes ends with great drinks, great food and great friends. That's what North America's top après-ski bars are all about. We asked a panel of ski and snowboarding experts to nominate their favorite post-slope watering holes, and for the past four weeks, our readers have been voting for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Après-Ski Bar are as follows:
- Cuzzins Bar & Grill - West Dover, Vt.
- Mangy Moose Restaurant & Saloon - Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Garibaldi Lift Company - Whistler, B.C.
- The Dogwood Cocktail Cabin - Crested Butte, Colo.
- Aspen Brewing Co. - Aspen, Colo.
- Le Chamois & the Loft Bar - Squaw Valley, Calif.
- Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vt.
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro - Aspen, Colo.
- No Name Saloon & Grill - Park City, Utah
- Apple’s Bar & Grill - Ketchum, Idaho
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Wendy Clinch (TheSkiDiva), Lyndell Keating (Powderhounds), Kristen Lummis (The Brave Ski Mom), Nate Musson (The Not Snowboarding Podcast) and Mark Warner (Low Pressure Podcast: The Podcast for Skiers) were chosen based on their skiing and snowboarding expertise.
Other nominated bars included The Ditch on 40 in Winter Park, High West Distillery in Park City, The Matterhorn Ski Bar in Newry, New Belgium Ranger Station in Snowmass, Peruvian Bar in Alta, Porcupine Pub & Grille in Salt Lake City, The Rack BBQ in Sugarloaf Spedelli's in Salt Lake City and Whistling Post in Skykomish.
Congratulations to all our winning après-ski spots!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo