Readers Choose The Matterhorn as Best Après-Ski Bar!
No Name Saloon & Grill, The Rack BBQ, High West Distillery and Saloon and The Snorting Elk Cellar place top 5
After a long day on the slopes, there's nothing quite like sitting down with good friends and cold (or hot) drinks for an evening of après-ski revelry. USA TODAY 10Best readers have voted these 10 ski town bars as the best in North America for après-ski action.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Après-Ski Bar are as follows:
- The Matterhorn - Stowe, Vt.
- No Name Saloon & Grill - Park City, Utah
- The Rack BBQ - Sugarloaf, Maine
- High West Distillery and Saloon - Park City, Utah
- The Snorting Elk Cellar - Crystal Mountain, Wash.
- Garibaldi Lift Co. - Whistler, B.C.
- Peruvian Bar - Alta, Utah
- Mangy Moose - Teton Village, Wyo.
- Le Chamois & The Loft Bar - Squaw Valley, Calif.
- Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vt.
Additional nominees in the category of Best Après-Ski Bar include Ajax Tavern, The Bag and Kettle, Bavarian Lodge, The Beach, Garfinkel's, Gold Pan Saloon, Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant & Cantina, Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, Montanya Distillers and Unbuckle Apres Party.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winners.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo