When the sun goes down and the lifts shut down for the day, bars and restaurants in ski towns across North America fill up with skiers and snowboarders looking for a good time with good friends. These 10 après-ski bars offer top notch food, drink and atmosphere–a perfect setting to close out a perfect day on the snow.
The top 10 winners in the Best Après-Ski Bar category are as follows:
- Double Diamonds Bar - Steamboat Springs, Colo.
- The Village Idiot Bar & Grill - Revelstoke, B.C.
- The Gold Pan Saloon - Breckenridge, Colo.
- The Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vt.
- New Belgium Ranger Station - Snowmass, Colo.
- The Snorting Elk Cellar - Crystal Mountain, Wash.
- General Stark's Pub - Mad River Glen, Vt.
- The Bavarian Lodge - Taos, N.M.
- Garfinkel's - Vail, Colo.
- Peruvian Bar - Alta, Utah
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Wendy Clinch (TheSkiDiva.com), Lyndell Keating (Powderhounds) and Kristen Lummis (braveskimom.com) were chosen for their knowledge of the ski and snowboarding industry.
Congratulations to all these winning bars.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo