When the sun goes down and the lifts shut down for the day, bars and restaurants in ski towns across North America fill up with skiers and snowboarders looking for a good time with good friends. These 10 après-ski bars offer top notch food, drink and atmosphere–a perfect setting to close out a perfect day on the snow.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Après-Ski Bar are as follows:
- Double Diamonds Bar - Steamboat Springs, Colo.
- Snorting Elk Cellar - Crystal Mountain, Wash.
- The Village Idiot Bar & Grill - Revelstoke, B.C.
- Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vt.
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill - Arapahoe Basin, Colo.
- Papa Charlie's Tavern & Stage - Lutsen, Minn.
- HandleBar - Whistler, B.C.
- Totemoff’s Bar - Santa Fe
- J-Bar - Aspen, Colo.
- Tamarack Lodge - Lake Tahoe, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning bars!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo