When the sun goes down and the lifts shut down for the day, bars and restaurants in ski towns across North America fill up with skiers and snowboarders looking for a good time with good friends. These 10 après-ski bars offer top notch food, drink and atmosphere–a perfect setting to close out a perfect day on the snow.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Après-Ski Bar are as follows:
- Double Diamonds Bar - Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Iron Furnace Brewing - Franconia, New Hampshire
- Clocktower Cellar - Mammoth Lakes, California
- Rocky Mountain Underground - Breckenridge, Colorado
- High West Distillery - Park City, Utah
- Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vermont
- J.T. Basque Bar & Dining Room - Gardnerville, Nevada
- Mangy Moose - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- The Bierstube - Whitefish, Montana
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill - Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning bars!