Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
When the sun goes down and the lifts shut down for the day, bars and restaurants in ski towns across North America fill up with skiers and snowboarders looking for a good time with good friends. These 10 après-ski bars offer top notch food, drink and atmosphere–a perfect setting to close out a perfect day on the snow.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Après-Ski Bar are as follows:
- Double Diamonds Bar - Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Iron Furnace Brewing - Franconia, New Hampshire
- Clocktower Cellar - Mammoth Lakes, California
- Rocky Mountain Underground - Breckenridge, Colorado
- High West Distillery - Park City, Utah
- Wobbly Barn - Killington, Vermont
- J.T. Basque Bar & Dining Room - Gardnerville, Nevada
- Mangy Moose - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- The Bierstube - Whitefish, Montana
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill - Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning bars!