Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
If you’re a car geek, the USA is packed with places that celebrate these marvels of engineering. From car museums and factory tours to behind-the-wheel driving experiences and live auctions, these 10 attractions should be on every automobile enthusiast’s bucket list.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Attraction for Car Lovers are as follows:
- National Corvette Museum - Bowling Green, Ky.
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum - Birmingham, Ala.
- Gilmore Car Museum - Hickory Corners, Mich.
- Museum of American Speed - Lincoln, Neb.
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum - Philadelphia
- America’s Car Museum - Tacoma, Wash.
- Mullin Automotive Museum - Oxnard, Calif.
- The Revs Institute - Naples, Fla.
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum - Hershey, Penn.
- Petersen Automotive Museum - Los Angeles
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning attractions!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo