Historic buildings, beautifully manicured grounds, stellar views and serene green spaces – these are a few of the features shared by these 10 American colleges and universities, voted by USA TODAY 10Best readers as the best and most beautiful in the nation.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beautiful College Campus are as follows:
- University of Mississippi - Oxford, Miss.
- Indiana University Bloomington - Bloomington, Ind.
- Sewanee: The University of the South - Sewanee, Tenn.
- Furman University - Greenville, S.C.
- Pepperdine University - Malibu, Calif.
- Lewis & Clark - Portland, Ore.
- Kenyon College - Gambier, Ohio
- University of Virginia - Charlottesville, Va.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Colgate University - Hamilton, N.Y.
Other universities nominated for this distinction included Dartmouth College, Mount Holyoke College, Princeton University, Scripps College, Stanford University, University of Chicago, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Notre Dame, University of Washington and Yale University.
Congratulations to all these beautiful winning college campuses!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo